Ceva despre mine

Hi, my name is  Ioana
Never in my life have I been more miserable then now
The one person who can drive me nuts is…  Liviu
When I’m nervous…I scream a lot
The last song I listened to was… Mark Lanegan-I'll take care of you
If I were to get married right now, my best man/maid of honor… Nana
My hair is… blond with highlights
When I was 5… I was happy
Last Christmas… I got a gift from Santa
I should be…out with my friends but I can't  
When I look down I see… the carpet
The happiest recent event was…  not quite recent ( I'm not happy this days) and it's a secret.
If I were a character on “Friends” I’d be…Chandler or Rachel
By this time next year… I wish to be deeply in love
I have a hard time understanding… why you did that to me
You know I like you when… you kiss me
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be…  my mother
Take my advice  remember to always think twice.
The thing I want to buy a new mp3 player
If you visited the place I was born…you will not find something interesting (born in Bucharest)
If you spent the night at my house… I will talk to you all night 
I’d stop my wedding if… I don't know for sure that he loves me
The world could do without stupid people
I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than…trust again in you! 
Most recent thing I’ve bought for myself…  a bracelet
Most recent thing someone else bought me… a skirt, from my cousin
My middle name is…  Maria
In the morning…  I am very sleppy
The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are… pigs
Last night I was… very sad and I couldn't sleep.
There’s this guy I know who… betray my trust.
If I was an animal I’d be…  a parrot.
A better name for me would be…  maybe Sarah
Tomorrow I am…  going to my grandparents.
Tonight I am… sleppy, alone, mad, nervous and sad
My birthday is… 18 aug 1991

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I know you love me...